SharePoint 2019 Public Preview Generally Available
Hi guys! Yesterday was an exciting day for everyone who is interrested or already operating SharePoint Server On Premises. This post is freely inspired by this article on Blogs Technet
As per Tech Community announcement of 24 July 2018, SharePoint 2019 Public Preview was just released!
What’s in SharePoint Server 2019?
User experience improvements
Document libraries Improvements and navigation constructs that are consistent with Office 365.
Microsoft will continue to derive on-premises server, with new native support for hybrid scenarios that can be configured during your deployment.
Business process improvements
Microsoft PowerApps and Flow will be connected with on-premises data with SharePoint Server 2019.
- Modern Sites, Pages, Lists, and Libraries
- Team News
- SharePoint Home
- Communication Sites
- OneDrive Sync Client
- Improved hybrid support and scenarios
- New developer options
- Improved support for business process with PowerApps and Flow
You can download your copy of the SharePoint Server 2019 Public Preview here.
Some userful link, before you begin
- SharePoint Server 2019 Preview Quick Start Guide
What you need to know and to prepare before installing SharePoint Server 2019
- SharePoint Server 2019 Preview Reviewer’s Guide
Learn what’s in SharePoint Server 2019 (PDF file)
- Differences between SharePoint Server 2016 and 2019 Public Preview
A SharePoint 2016/2019 version comparison
- AutoSPInstaller for SharePoint 2019 Preview
(Coming shortly after SharePoint 2019 Preview is released)
Stay tuned, I’m planning to install Sharepoint 2019 on my Azure subscription, we’ll see some good ones 😉