Global Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp 2019 – Roma
Hi guys! I’m back, after some months of inactivity, due to some personal commitments.
I’m back with great news! I’m thrilled to take part in the Global Developer Bootcamp 2019 in Rome on October 25th .
2019 Global Microsoft 365 Develper Bootcamps was announced 19 June 2019 by Jeff Teper
The developer bootcamps will happen worldwide from October 1 through December 15, 2019 Bootcamps are a free, one-day, hands-on training event led by Microsoft MVPs and community leaders with support from Microsoft. Developers worldwide are invited to attend a bootcamp to learn the latest on Microsoft 365 platform including Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, Connectors and Actionable Messages, etc. and apply what you learn to your future projects.
New bootcamp events are being added every week at aka.ms/M365DevBootcamp. Check it out and register for a bootcamp in your region today!
This is the agenda of Global Developer Bootcamp 2019 in Rome on October 25th .
- Graph API – Emanuele Bartolesi: “Graph API e ASP.NET Core Web API: dalle basi alla governance del tenant di Office 365”
- Bot Framework – Federico Porceddu: “Bot Framework, Microsoft Teams e Graph API”
- SPFx – Giuseppe Marchi: “Chiamare API in sicurezza su SharePoint Framework”
- SPFx – Fabio Franzini: “Architettare componenti in SharePoint Framework, esperienze sul campo”
- PowerApps – Matteo Lenzo: “Rome wasn’t build in one day… because they did not have PowerApps”
- PowerApps – Fabio Franzini: “PowerApps per Sviluppatori”
- Flow – Patrick Lamber: “Come sfruttare i custom connectors in Microsoft Flow”
Stay tuned, I will let you know what will happen 🙂